De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Tom
Envoyé : dimanche 1 décembre 2019 13:31
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] MultiPSK Unusable #multipsk

hi MultiPSK friends,
I'd run MultiPSK since years but when moving to Win10 I have the same issue like some others here: 'Impossible working because there is no sound card.' and second error message: 'Violation d' accés á làdresse 72E53940. Lecture de làdresse 72E53940' when starting MultiPSK. '
Both on Win10-32bit and Win10-64bit on different PC's... -But in background (task manager) MultiPSK.exe(32) is running. Is there a package for 64?
I tried several times installation, with and without 'Install as Admin' -always the same error.
Did also what Jim proposed -no misconfiguration of Win10 detected.

I'm lost now...
73 de Tom, DG6TOM, KC6TOM