Re: "server address is incorrect" in Traffic panel

Jay Novello

Great!  Thanks, Patrick!  Confirmed as working correctly here.

On Dec 1, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Ralf,  the packet of 60 files of the Multipsk server has been sent to your personal address.
Jay, the Free server has been fixed (I just checked it).

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Ralf Bender
Envoyé : dimanche 1 décembre 2019 13:29
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] "server address is incorrect" in Traffic panel

Hi Patrick,

may I have the server files for all modes.
Just want take a look and maybe give it a try.

Regards
Ralf
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2711): https://groups.io/g/multipsk/message/2711
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/64413910/389386
-=-=-
The Multi Mode Digital Software for Amateur Radio, SWL, Utility DXing, Aircraft and ship monitoring and more!   <br /><a href="http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm" target="_blank">http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm</a><br />Moderated by Andy K3UK and Gary K7EK
-=-=-
Group Owner: multipsk+owner@groups.io