Re: Hoka decoder suite

Paul Carter

Its a commercial package used by governments and private organisations.

In a former life, I used it and it was really excellent. Stable and quite easy to operate with relatively little training.

All that said, I would not buy it out of my own pocket.

Paul

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 14:51, Àrthur Thynne <thynne673@...> wrote:
Really. Who in their right mind would willingly part with 4500 euro for a decoder suite. Would nicely cover the cost of a good transceiver. Even that would be over the top in my opinion.

View/Reply Online (#2702): https://groups.io/g/multipsk/message/2702
-=-=-
The Multi Mode Digital Software for Amateur Radio, SWL, Utility DXing, Aircraft and ship monitoring and more!   <br /><a href="http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm" target="_blank">http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm</a><br />Moderated by Andy K3UK and Gary K7EK
-=-=-
Group Owner: multipsk+owner@groups.io