Re: Mike Simsons Display Launcher

Paul Gulliver

I'm not sure why qso paths should cause a problem, in my case I have Multipsk installed in C:/Multipsk  so the QSO folder is C:/Multipsk/QSO and it's this path you need to enter in Display Launcher under Options:Multipsk1 log path.
There isn't much else to set up. Have you tried a different mode such as VDL2 or HFDL, I'm not sure why it should help but you never know.
One other point to note, neither program should be installed in the "program files" folder - I always install directly under the C:/ folder