Re: Decoding RTTY on amateur bands #Beginner #multipsk

Click on the “RTTY 45” button. Set your receiver on USB and leave the default “Normal” option of the “Reception“  panel. A RTTY has two peaks, click the spectrum over both peaks.

For details, consult the manual.

About the help in Multipsk:

- To bring up the text help (contextual sensitive one), click on the right button of the mouse, with the cursor over the mode button "RTTY 45", for example).

- Also use the button hints (wait a fraction of second over a button).