Re: Query- Using Multipsk+Display launcher for HFDL

Paul Gulliver

Thanks both Mike and Dick  for your help, I'll look into this tomorrow.

Cheers

Paul

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 22:06 MadMike, <virtualtrains@...> wrote:
Hi Paul,

I did post a new URL on here a while ago for my Display-Launcher suite. The latest version is on my site at www.agenetools.com/displaylauncher
However, the error you see is caused by a fault in the file Display Launcher\Templates\Aircraft-User.txt - you are unlikely to need this file, so just delete it and the error message will go away.

I was in the middle of rewriting my web site and forgot about this. Sorry.

View/Reply Online (#2511): https://groups.io/g/multipsk/message/2511
-=-=-
The Multi Mode Digital Software for Amateur Radio, SWL, Utility DXing, Aircraft and ship monitoring and more!   <br /><a href="http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm" target="_blank">http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm</a><br />Moderated by Andy K3UK and Gary K7EK
-=-=-
Group Owner: multipsk+owner@groups.io