Re: Query on VDL2 log file

Thanks for the explanation, I won't worry about changing it, but it did confuse me when I first saw it, even went back to SDR Console to check my settings :)

Cheers

Paul

On 08/10/2019 at 17:06, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Paul,

Multipsk supposes that a RX is controlled (SdR or by Commander). In your case, it is displayed a stored frequency (displayed in the “Freq MHz” field), of course not linked to the true HF frequency.

You can, possibly, change manually this frequency with the “Transceiver” window, so to as enter the real HF frequency and to memorize it en the QSO file.