Re: How do I do unproto mode in ALE? #ALE #multipsk

Unproto was not used at all. It has been removed from the 4.34 Multipsk. I will not put it back.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de benhut1@...
Envoyé : lundi 15 juillet 2019 09:24
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] How do I do unproto mode in ALE? #ALE #multipsk

I used to be able to activate unproto mode which would bypass ARQ mode, and would also bypass some of the more advanced unconnected modes of ALE, and let me use ALE like a normal digital mode like RTTY45. That feature is missing now. Or else I just can't find it in the new version of the software. Please tell me how to find it, if it still exists. If it doesn't still exist, please put it back in.