Re: Multipsk vs Display Launcher

MarioLuciano

Hi Patrick, very kind of you.

I discovered it after many attempts with Display Launcher. Now it looks like all Launcher Display modules are working properly. Patrick, I wanted to ask you a question: when I decode signals in VDL2, strange characters are recorded in the Multipsk QSO file, especially in the "Message type" field, and then Display Launcher interprets them incorrectly. I wanted to ask you which buttons to keep pressed in the "Frames Display" field, I keep pressed the I/UI and XID buttons. I'll attach a screenshot of the QSO file. Thank you and see you soon.

73

Mario