Re: Multipsk vs Display Launcher

MadMike

Hi Mario (and others),

I have checked the code in Display-Launcher, and the only module in the 'European' version of Display-Launcher which did not correctly handle the character "Ø" in Display-Launcher is the Aero-Display module, all the others automatically converted 'Ø' to '0' . I have modified AERO_Display.exe to do the same. You can download it from

Please note that Display-Launcher only works with the English language version of MultiPSK, it does not work with the French or Spanish language versions except for HFDL-Display which does have the option to handle the French version of MultiPSK.