Re: MultiPSK and DISPLAY LAUNCHER #aero

MadMike

Hi Maurizio,

The only way that Display Launcher gets data from MultiPSK in the latest version is via the MultiPSK QSO files.
In MultiPSK, click on the QSO button and click 'Regular back-up' in the bottom left corner and set the time there to 20 sec
In your Display Launcher module make sure you have correctly set up the path(s) to your MultiPSK\Log folders in the options menu.
Then your Display Launcher will read the appropriate data from MultiPSK.

I have not recently used this with direct connection from my RSP2 to MultiPSK, normally I connect my RSP2 via SDRuno to MultiPSK to read the data