Re: Im Back

Andrew O'Brien

Welcome back Terry ! Seems to me that your idea would work with physical connections between the two computers .
Andy K3UK

On Apr 20, 2019, at 9:15 AM, terryt <terryt@...> wrote:

Hi all members,its Terry in West Yorkshire, sorry for the long absence, i have now got settled into my sheltered accomodation which is very nice indeed BUT i arent allowed to have aerials erected so all i have is online streaming which is ok but not like real radio.
I have a question which may be daft but i dont know, as follows there is plenty of Data whilst streaming which at present i am unable to decode, is it possible to receive the data from streaming on one pc and decode it using a second pc the main system i am using for rxing has both input and output audio sockets, my second  system is a laptop but this only has a headphone socket -----------  if i used the laptop for streaming and feeding the audio to the input of the desktop anyone know if it would work please ????.

Sorry for the Daft question but simply put well i dont know the answer BUT as my now pathetic brain tells me yes it would be fine,any advice would be more than welcome  thank you all in advance and hope wherever you are hope all is well with you and yours
Good to be back.

Regards and 73

Terry.