Re: A Solution To The Digital Mode Recognition Issue

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Joachin,

Nice that you recall the links in Spanish.

>Patrick, I agree with Tony, maybe add a pop-up window that remembers the need to activate RS ID every time a mode is activated and maybe unify it so that it

I’m much more for a temporary message in a caption to warn the user.

Note: in Multipsk, for exotic modes (all RX/TX modes except BPSK31, BPSK63, JT65, CW, PACKET, PAX, DTMF, PACTOR1, RTTY 45, FAX, SSTV, 141A et 110A), if the Ham sent a macro with a “CQ”  ("CQ CQ" or "CQ DE" precisely) inside, it is previously transmitted a RS ID.