Re: Display-Launcher - for MultiPSK

Phil Walls

Mike, updated today and am having the same VDL-2 issue on my Win 7 machine. "A problem occurred" window pops up when data is sent from Multipsk, this however does not stop DL running and updating. If i close the pop up warning (without action) then another shows up when Multipsk sends the next lot of data.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 4:27 PM bob schippacase via Groups.Io <SKANKSDAD=AOL.COM@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Mike
I corrected the photo source with no further errors.

I’m still unable to get ACARS-VDL2 1.0.54 to display Multipsk live QSO on any Win10 system. It will read a
saved log file with no problem.

I have a WIN7 system that will run live QSO from Multipsk but it stops. Not sure if it’s permission issue. Both operate
from their own directory
C:\Multipsk
C:\Display Launcher

One more question how do I determine which messages
are CPDLC/DCL? I see mostly regular ACARS using the faster service.

Thanks again

--
We swear by the southern cross, to stand truly by each other and to fight to defend our rights and liberties- 1854