Re: Display-Launcher - for MultiPSK

agene

Hi Bob,

1. Make sure you have selected the correct date format for your location in the top line of the ACARS-VDL2-Display screen. I.e. Day/month/year or month/day/year depending upon how MultiPSK outputs its QSO files (this is not in the QSO file name, but how the messages are output within the QSO file).

2. The path error a=3 was caused by Jetphotos changing the format of their search engine. Please select one of the other 2 photo providers in the menu to avoid this error message, I have fixed it in next version.