MultiPSK V 4.39 - ALE 400 on Windows 10

Russ Tower

I have beenĀ  maintaining a daily ALE 400 keyboard to keyboard chat with my QSO partner for years with perfect performance. Today I find that if I initiate a call to him my system will only try once. No repetitive calls. If I do happen to connect to him on that one first try I can receive what he types to me but I can not transmit anything I type to him. It appears that some setting has changed in my configuration but nothing was changed intentionally. Any suggestions as to what may have happened here?

73/Russ
K1DOW