Re: inmarsat Acars L-band antenna #Beginner

Roland Fechter

Hello, Bill !

Would your kind offer be still valid even today ?

I would gladly bear any resulting costs.

I look forward to your reply.

Am 29.11.2018 um 11:44 schrieb billcoombes:

Hello Roland,

I'm not sure where you are but if you want, I can make you the antenna listed in Paul's reply. The only problem would be getting it to you if you are not in the UK or Europe. Let me know if you want me to.

Kind regards,
Bill - G4ERV