Nooelec bare bottom LNAs faulty connection

Roland Fechter

Hallo,
I got a couple of new Nooelec LNA for inmarsat-Outernet. (bare bottom version)
My problem is:
Each of them shows the mark "Input" and opposite side  the mark"Output".
Could you please tell me if the outlet marked "Input" serves for connection with my antenna
while the other side marked "output" serves for connection with my RX - dongle.
Probably I chose the wrong side in my haste as most of  my LNAs do not work properly.
Does using the wrong side cause a short circuit in the LNAs ruining their function ?
Even with my Aispy most of them do not work correctly - apparently despite clicking the Airspy  Bias Tee function my SDRsharp does not show
any signals above the noise level !
So please tell me how to Correctly connect these Nooelec LNAs - perhaps my remaining untested one could be still of use to me ?
Assuming that most of theme have been hit by short circuit due to incorrect connection by me could these be brought back to life somehow ?
Thanks in advance for your most valuable advice.

These dong