Re: RTL disconnect

Fred Albertson

Hi Mauro,

I checked my files and the "rtl_sdr.txt" file has a creation date of 5/18/2018.

That is also the "Date Modified" for all of the MultiPSK "PAIR#.TXT" and "??.SER"
files in the MultiPSK directory.  There are other files dated the same.  It is probably
the date of a previous MultiPSK installation on my machine.  When I update
MultiPSk, I copy only recently changed files to the MultiPSk directory to prevent
overwriting data that I have collected or modified, unless Patrick says otherwise.

I'm sorry, but that is all know about it's source.

Good luck on the troubleshooting.

Fred