Re: VDL2LogStats

Stuart

Hi all,

The latest version of VDL2LogStats (v1.3) is now available.

Significant changes in this version:-

-- The fields in the "VDL2 Ground Stations With Details.csv" data file exported from the acars-vdl2.groups.io database can now be configured to select what fields are required to be displayed, and in what order.

-- The Destination Airports output can now be supplemented with additional airport data e.g. EGLL Heathrow Airport

There are new options in the configuration file "VDL2LogStats.ini" -- see Reference Manual Section 6.3 and 6.4 for more information.

The zip file is available in the Files Section of https://groups.io/g/acars-vdl2.

If you are interested in VDL2 and not already a member, then I suggest you join acars-vdl2@groups.io.

Regards

Stuart

From: multipsk@groups.io <multipsk@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stuart
Sent: 15 February 2019 15:32
To: multipsk@groups.io
Subject: [multipsk] VDL2LogStats

Hi all,

I have just released VDL2LogStats v1.2. It can read a VDL2 log file generated by MultiPSK (English, French and Spanish), dumpvdl2 and vdlm2dec, and extracts and displays various statistics e.g. 

Number of Messages

Number of Uplink Messages

Number of Downlink Messages

Number of Acars messages,

Number of messages per hour

Number of messages per hour per frequency

List of received ground stations (in various orders)

List of aircraft logged

List of Destination Airports

Broadcast (GSIF) Messages received etc

See acars-vdl2@groups.io message #488. The zip file is available in the Files Section of acars-vdl2@groups.io.

If you are interested in VDL2 and not already a member, then I suggest you join the acars-vdl2@groups.io.

Regards

Stuart

Join multipsk@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.