Skeleton Files

Stuart

Hi Patrick,

My application VDL2LogStats will accept MultiPSK QSO log files in English, French and Spanish.
When processing VDL2 you get messages that contain...

<snip>
Acceptable alternate ground stations DLS address (hexa): 1091EA / 109......
<snip>

In English it is "Acceptable alternate ground stations DLS address (hexa): "
In French it is "Adresse DLS des autres stations au sol acceptable (hexa): "

Neither of these phrases appear in the English or French Skeleton translation files.
When I generate a QSO log file in Spanish using the translations provided by EA4ZB it defaults to the French phrase.

Should these phrases be added to the Skeleton translation files? Hopefully the correct Spanish phrase will then be include the next release of the Spanish translation file.

Regards
Stuart