Re: Multipsk not seeing my rtl-sdr dongle, why?

Patrick Lindecker

In your Multipsk directory, have you a “RTL_TCP” sub-directory.

What is displayed when you click on “RTL and mode selection”?

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Francesco Lancellotta
Envoyé : samedi 2 février 2019 11:49
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Multipsk not seeing my rtl-sdr dongle, why?

My multipsk doesn't see my dongle and if I click on rtl-sdr button then a pop up window comes up saying no rtlsdr.dll BUT this damn files are in the multipsk directory!!!
What's wrong with this software?? Is there anyone who can help?? I tried to post this morning too but I don't understand how this system works