Please help me with rtl-sdr v3 dongle and Multipsk #Beginner

Francesco Lancellotta <flancellotta@...>

I installed sdr# and my dongle works perfectly (well, the sdrsharp crashes on exit but...) but when I try to use Multipsk it makes me almost crying in frustration. I launch multipsk and select rtl/sdr key but in doing so a warning message appears saying there is a missing rtlsdr.dll file or some others dll. I checked the directory and inside there's the rtlsdr.dll SO why is it not recognising my dongle? Please help, I have been looking all over the internet but people don't give much help, they just say "I had the missing sdr-rtl problem, then solved" but this doesn't help at all.
Francesco