Re: C-Band

Roland Fechter

Hello, Rinaldo !

Any luck yet ?

Before freezing myself to death on my balcony and smashing my Gibertini 1.2 dish knowing the experience of those who already tried would be most valuable to me.

Regards,

Roland

Am 01.02.2019 um 19:09 schrieb Patrick Lindecker:

Hello Rinaldo,

I don’t think that it is possible to receive C-band from 4A-F4 with a 1.2 m dish. With perhaps a 2 or 2.5m dish (?). I tried to receive with a 1 m dish and I did not see these AERO signals (unfortunately). However if you have yet all the stuff, you can try.

You might see the many past messages about this subject  on this forum.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de ghinamor@...
Envoyé : vendredi 1 février 2019 17:45
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] C-Band

Hi All,

can anyboby help me? I am currently decoding and receiving with an excellent signal1200 and 10500 bauds transmissions from 4A-F4 satellite with a 0.80 m dish on a helical antenna, the receiver is an RTL-SDR.COM V3 or a Funcube dongle pro and lna NooElec SAWbird+ iO Barebones. Now I would like to receive the C-band using C1W-PLL Wideband with 1.20 m dish but I can only receive 4A-F4 signals because the antenna positioned on the balcony can only be oriented towards that satellite. Is it possible? I am in northwestern Italy.

Regards.

Rinaldo

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Join multipsk@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.