Re: C-Band

Roland Fechter

Hello, Rinaldo !

Any luck yet ?

Before freezing myself to death on my balcony and smashing my Gibertini 1.2 dish knowing the experience of those who already tried would be most valuable to me.

Am 01.02.2019 um 19:09 schrieb Patrick Lindecker:

Hello Rinaldo,

I don’t think that it is possible to receive C-band from 4A-F4 with a 1.2 m dish. With perhaps a 2 or 2.5m dish (?). I tried to receive with a 1 m dish and I did not see these AERO signals (unfortunately). However if you have yet all the stuff, you can try.

You might see the many past messages about this subject  on this forum.