#aero #aero

Roland Fechter

Hello,
Further to my previous message I now understand that the L-band frequs do not carry positional Information and that the latter can be found on the C-band only..
I am still after positional data which can be made visible by Planeplotter, i.e. the respective locations over oceans etc.
I am sure many of the Aero "fans" know on which frequencies and at which Bauds positional data is transmitted and how to make Planeplotter access and show this data on maps/charts.
Would you kindly disclose to me this information ?
Thanks in advance,