Re: #aero #aero

Roland Fechter

Thanks for your reply, Paul !

Yes, I DO use a virtual cable from my sdrsharp to Jaero. I never get all three green lights in Jaero - at most only volume, very rarely shortly signal and never data !

Never all 3 lights together !  I do try different frequs and speeds following the information you and other members kindly offer to me - only once I got a EBNo of 9-10 -

mostly far below and even then no decoding !  I am going to change my set-up linking my dongle next to my LNA and then feeding currency from my notebook to my dongle via a 20m long active USB cable. Maybe THIS is the solution to my problem !?

Thanks once again for your kind interest in my non-ending ? saga !!!

Am 14.01.2019 um 17:05 schrieb Paul Gulliver:

Roland

Aeroamble is for voice messages only - it will not effect the decoding of standard L band or C band aero messages - I get the same error message but still manage to decode OK

Ignore the error message and check the following:
Are you using a virtual audio cable to pass to pass the audio from your receiver to Jaero? The standard soundcard/speaker line is not suitable
Are you getting all three green lights in Jaero? (Volume,signal and data)
Have you selected the correct speed for the signal you're receiving?

Paul

On 14/01/2019 at 15:45, Roland Fechter <fly-fechter@...> wrote:

However Jaero refuses to decode these, saying "cant find or load the libraries necessary for aeroambe".