#aero #aero

Roland Fechter

Hallo,
I am glad to report that thanks to my new Anjo Inmarsat Yagi and my NSDR Smartee dongle plus my barebone LNA I manage finally to
get aero signals. However Jaero refuses to decode these, saying "cant find or load the libraries necessary for aeroambe".
I have now installed MSYS2 MinGW 64 bit in my Windows 10 OS. Apparently this is not good enough as I still receive the Jaero complaint about missing libraries !
I know that there are many members of your group decoding successfully Aero data via Sdrsharp/ Jaero.
I would be most grateful for your help re these missing libraries and their Installation into Jaero.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Kind regards,