Re: Multipsk 4.38 - Test version 4

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Paul,

>What is new in this test version, just to give us some idea what we are testing :)

You are right. All are minor modifications:

·         in AERO C band, a TCP/IP panel to transfer data to Virtual Radar,

·         the "Frequencies" command in the RX/TX menu (top part),

·         for many modes, use of Junzis and Flightradar for plane database,

·         an addition of an eQSL option about the QSL comment.