Re: Bias Tee for C- & L-Band AERO decoding #aero

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Chris,

>I am particularly intrigued by your comment that you receive 1200 bps signals.

I don’t know how many 600 and 1200 bauds there were, coming from the 3F2 satellite. But here is what I received (with a Patch antenna) on a 48 KHz bandwidth (SDR spectrum). The thin ones are 600 bauds and the others 1200 bauds.

Yes it seems to have big differences between satellites and particularly relatively to the power: I had not been able to monitor 4A-F4 transmissions which were very weak, whereas the transmissions from 3F2 were OK.