Re: Sat Move IOR to (EMEA) I-4

Paul Gulliver

Sorry Patrick
I think I made a mistake, Alphasat=4AF4 at 25deg East - sorry for the confusion.
I'm not sure it's difficult to receive in L band, I've never had any trouble but the C-band signals are weak, this has been confirmed by other users in the Plane Plotter group

Paul

On 15/12/2018 at 17:55, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Paul,

So Alphasat (called « 4AF1 » now but “4AF4” before) which is difficult to receive in L band so, is also difficult to receive in C band apart from the ones having “radiotelescopes”. It is a pity because I have it also in my line of sight (but not 3F5).

TKS and 73