Re: Sat Move IOR to (EMEA) I-4

Paul Gulliver

Patrick,

Regarding the signal strength of C-band on Alphasat (4AF1) they are weaker than 3F5 across the pond at 54deg W.
Here in Southern UK I can receive 3F5 without too much trouble but unable to see any signal on 4AF1 despite having a clear line of sight to the satellite. (Using a 1.1m dish)
I was rather disappointed the other day when I tried it.
Talking to others on another group it is recommended to use a 1.8m dish for 4AF1 from the UK
I can't compare signal strength to 3F1 as that was outside of my range.

On 15/12/2018 at 15:26, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Willi,

TKS but  these frequencies are for 4AF1 ?

L band or C band after LNB?

600, 1200 bauds or 10500 bauds?

Which polarization?

Are the signals stronger than before (they were weak)?