Re: Multipsk 4.38.1 test version 2 - Improvement of all AERO decoding (C and L bands)

Sorry, I've had no luck decoding any 1200bps burst signals, I've had Multipsk running for over an hour and nothing. I have Jaero connected to the same VAC and that is decoding messages ok.
I may have something set up incorrectly within Multipsk so I have attached a screenshot of the main window for you to look at - the main config screen is set to "direct via sound card" and the sound card input set to VAC line 3 (same as the Jaero software)