Re: C band reception diagram for 1200 bauds transmissions reception

Yes, that diagram looks good, I agree an LNA is not required. I have around 25 meters of RG6 co-ax between the LNB and the receiver and I've tried adding a LNA and it made no difference to signal reception/decoding.

On 10/12/2018 at 23:05, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello to all and especially to the ones having able to monitor AERO C band,

I proposed, in the attached file, a diagram for the reception of 1200 bauds AERO transmissions. Is there errors? I thought to add a “LNA + 1500/1550 MHz filter” between the receiver (RTL-SDR V3) and the LNB, but I think it is useless. Do you confirm?