Re: not receiving inmarsat C L-band data #aero

Stuart

Hi Roland,

I have also purchased an L-Band Receive Antenna A154 for 1540 MHz Band from https://www.sdr-kits.net/L-Band-Receive%20Antenna .
The temporary set-up here ...
Antenna magnetically attached to a metal cooking tray! feeding an RTL-SDR v3 with Bias Tee turned on. Then into my desktop running SDR Console and via VAC into Jaero (sorry Patrick).
My window faces west, but with this set-up indoors looking through a double-glazed window I manage to receive some weak signals at 600 and 1200bps from the satellite (3F5) at 54W which JAERO manages to decode.

Hopefully with a bit more experimentation you'll suddenly have a Eureka! moment and everything will burst into life.

Regards
Stuart
(aviation enthusiast and not an expert of all the intricacies of SDR Console and MultiPSK)