Re: inmarsat Acars L-band antenna #Beginner

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Roland,

If it can be of some use : http://f6cte.free.fr/AERO_easy_with_Multipsk.pdf

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de fly-fechter@...
Envoyé : mercredi 28 novembre 2018 15:20
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] inmarsat Acars L-band antenna #Beginner

Hallo,

i just found online a circular pol Helix  antenna plus an omnidirectional 2.4 GB WLAN antenna.
Both are described as WLAN antennas.
Can these be used also for receiving L-band wacars, please ?
If so, I intend to use with them also a suitable LNA as my coax cable is abt. 20m Long,
my rx is the funcube pro plus dongle.
Kindly advise - thank you very much in advance.
As I am utterly clumsy and void of any special knowledge I have to use a suitable ready-made antenna,
patch or dish etc. I would appreciate very much your respective recommendations !
Regards to you all.