Re: inmarsat Acars L-band antenna #Beginner

Roland Fechter

certainly, yes - may I implore you to build for me this antenna. I am in Germany - shipment by registered tracked airmail taking abt. 3-5 days.

Kindly tell me the cost including a reasonable profit for you - I dont want you to spend your time for nothing.

If you wish advance payment kindly tell me the amount due including airmail shipment and solid packing and also your IBAN.

Thanks again for your very kind offer which I gladly take up - how much time will it take for you to produce "my" antenna ?

I look forward to your news.

Kind regards to you, Bill.

Roland

Am 29.11.2018 um 11:44 schrieb billcoombes:

Hello Roland,

I'm not sure where you are but if you want, I can make you the antenna listed in Paul's reply. The only problem would be getting it to you if you are not in the UK or Europe. Let me know if you want me to.

Kind regards,
Bill - G4ERV