MSHV Amateur Radio Software email@example.com
Radio amateur program for sending and receiving digital modes like FSK315, FSK441, ISCAT, JTMS, JT6M, JT65, MSK144 and PI4 by Christo, LZ2HV.
When you want to join you must state your first NAME and CALL, in Display Name found under Account | Identities | Account profile/Group profile, so you can be identified. Why this? It is to prevent spammers from joining the list. If you don't do this your membership will be pending for one week after which it will be deleted.
After joining the list your "Display name" will still have to be your first name and call.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]