wild camping

timsinc Sinclair

Has anyone seen, or had experience of this...
https://wildwithconsent.com/

May interest Carol and Andy with his aires campaign.

TimS

Steve

Have I understood this correctly?
£25, £50 or £100 per night?

timsinc Sinclair

Goodness... you're right Steve. Hadn't really explored the link a
cousin sent me. Absurd. How it can be justified I don't know. Luxury
hotel better bet! Anyway, seems the locations only so far in
Northumberland.

TimS

On 09/08/2021, Steve via groups.io <vancamping=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Have I understood this correctly?
£25, £50 or £100 per night?

Somebody is extracting the something or other there.

Peter S

On 09/08/2021, Steve via groups.io wrote:
> Have I understood this correctly?
> £25, £50 or £100 per night?

Trevor Mace

The sort of place Paul Merton used last week in his Ch4 program?

Some will be interested when 'daring' to 'wild' in their hired Van!

Trevor

On 09/08/2021 11:03, timsinc Sinclair wrote:
Has anyone seen, or had experience of this...
https://wildwithconsent.com/

May interest Carol and Andy with his aires campaign.

TimS

Steve

It seems that caravanning & motorhoming is going very much up market. A chap I spoke to on the site I'm on mentioned Tranquil Parks, adult-only sites which he'd found could be cheaper than the CC for him and his wife. I had a quick look. Not so cheap for a solo motorhomer at around £24/night but one site had Premier Pitches, a step up from fully-serviced pitches, with "your own private on pitch en suite toilet and shower". £40 for two adults which I suppose isn't too unreasonable, relatively speaking.

Carol Weaver

Thanks Tim but not at those prices.  I like people so I’m happy on THS and CS/CL Sites. Many of those we have been alone in excellent spots some for a £5 with water/dump. Admit not so many around. Appears they think we want equivalent of a site.  Not us

Carol

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 11:45, Trevor Mace <trevor@...> wrote:
The sort of place Paul Merton used last week in his Ch4 program?

Some will be interested when 'daring' to 'wild' in their hired Van!

Trevor

On 09/08/2021 11:03, timsinc Sinclair wrote:
> Has anyone  seen, or had experience of this...
> https://wildwithconsent.com/
>
> May interest Carol and Andy with his aires campaign.
>
> TimS

I agree in part. I'm on an exceptionally well-kept certificated field
with shower and loos + leccy for £16 a night. Admittedly not really
tourist hotspot but suits me while I sort out renting a home. Cynical
flies?

TimS

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 11:45, Trevor Mace <trevor@driventemple.org.uk>
wrote:

The sort of place Paul Merton used last week in his Ch4 program?

Some will be interested when 'daring' to 'wild' in their hired Van!

Trevor

On 09/08/2021 11:03, timsinc Sinclair wrote:
Has anyone seen, or had experience of this...
https://wildwithconsent.com/

May interest Carol and Andy with his aires campaign.

TimS

Sign up for SMUGMUG here:
https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE

Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4

I’ll stay in Travelodge in town for that with no washing to do if sheets etc when I get home

Sorry serviced pitches I can do without too.

Carol