Water Pump - Compass Avantgarde 400 (2005)

John, G4DRS

Hello,
I am having trouble with my water pump.
We were away at the weekend and it all worked at first, then the pump was intermittent, and finally stopped working.
I traced the circuit through this evening and swapped the wires from one pair of contacts on the relay to the other (hitherto unused) pair, thinking that the most likely problem was that the relay contacts had gone high resistance. The pump worked again for a few minutes, then got gradually slower and slower. Eventually, I wasn't sure whether it was running at all - the noise of the rain on the roof drowned it out.
I therefore think the problem must be with the pump, not the relay.
Where do I find the pump on this vehicle, and what sort will it be?
I think it is probably time for a new one.

Cheers,

John

John, G4DRS

Found it, fixed it.