Waste disposal

Mike

Fellow motorhomers, with absolutely no apology for the content & tone of what follows can I have your attention.

Can the filthy pig who was seen walking down the beach to the sea at Manorbier Pembrokeshire at the w/e to empty their motorhome toilet cassette please vacate Wales immediately &  never return. If you’ve already left the same applies re-returning & if you’re actually Welsh you should be ashamed of yourself & your behaviour.

If you have that little respect for other people’s environment the sooner something dreadful happens to stop you motorhoming the better.

Mike Kemp

Sandytrax

What ever is the point of this email?
I don’t think this is the place to vent anger at some random person but hope you feel better soon.

On 21 Jul 2020, at 12:48, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff@...> wrote:

Fellow motorhomers, with absolutely no apology for the content & tone of what follows can I have your attention.

Can the filthy pig who was seen walking down the beach to the sea at Manorbier Pembrokeshire at the w/e to empty their motorhome toilet cassette please vacate Wales immediately &  never return. If you’ve already left the same applies re-returning & if you’re actually Welsh you should be ashamed of yourself & your behaviour.

If you have that little respect for other people’s environment the sooner something dreadful happens to stop you motorhoming the better.

Mike Kemp

Mike

To illustrate the piggish folk who frequent the motorhoming  community & destroy reputations I trust you not condoning their behaviour.

END OFF

I don’t think this is the place to vent anger at some random person but hope you feel better soon.

On 21 Jul 2020, at 12:48, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff@...> wrote:

Fellow motorhomers, with absolutely no apology for the content & tone of what follows can I have your attention.

Can the filthy pig who was seen walking down the beach to the sea at Manorbier Pembrokeshire at the w/e to empty their motorhome toilet cassette please vacate Wales immediately &  never return. If you’ve already left the same applies re-returning & if you’re actually Welsh you should be ashamed of yourself & your behaviour.

If you have that little respect for other people’s environment the sooner something dreadful happens to stop you motorhoming the better.

Mike Kemp

timsinc Sinclair

On 21/07/2020, Sandytrax <brianinspain12@gmail.com> wrote:
What ever is the point of this email?
I don’t think this is the place to vent anger at some random person but hope
you feel better soon.
Agree. Lot of anti-social behaviour about that could raise one's blood
pressure, such as motorists having forgotten in few months lockdown
how to drive. As experienced moving my home-on-wheels to a campsite
for first time in 100+ days. Still, I arrived in one piece. And blood
pressure normal.

Campervan Tim

<mike.egff=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Fellow motorhomers, with absolutely no apology for the content & tone of
what follows can I have your attention.

Can the filthy pig who was seen walking down the beach to the sea at
Manorbier Pembrokeshire at the w/e to empty their motorhome toilet
cassette please vacate Wales immediately & never return. If you’ve
already left the same applies re-returning & if you’re actually Welsh you
should be ashamed of yourself & your behaviour.

If you have that little respect for other people’s environment the sooner
something dreadful happens to stop you motorhoming the better.

Mike Kemp

No but no mention of Motorhomes or photo in OP

Carol

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 12:37, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Nick

I would have thought that whoever it was that actually witnessed the culprit committing the dastardly deed would have had a word (or two) in their ear.

Nick.

Brian Reay

Unfortunately, there are people, including motorhomers, who have no respect for others or the environment (and I'm not a tree hugger).  It seems to be a more common in the UK, litter etc is something you see far less of in Europe (or the USA).  I can't help thinking it is partly why there is so much opposition to the introduction of 'Aires' in the UK and people who 'wild camp', even if they are responsible.  I see there has been  surge in  'wild camping' (more with tents) recently due to  recent events and the police are clamping down due to litter, open fires, etc.  This won't do  the hopes of introducing Aires etc any favours.

Several areas (mainly near the coast) near me (I'm in North Kent) have had restrictions imposed due to people in motorhomes emptying waste etc into road drains or onto the road. This has caused even us problems as I would like to use the motorhome as a 'base' while fishing in the evening and the restrictions apply from 6 or 7 pm.

We always use sites- we like our 'comforts' but I would like to see Aires in the UK so we could, at least, have the option of over nighting on longer trips etc.

Brian