UPDATE Can I have a flipping moan? GARMIN

Carol Weaver

Well today I borrowed my neighbours tablet/laptop and it all worked!!

Removed the programmes from her laptop as promised - it’s new she hadn’t used it!!

But I have emailed Garmin asking for a full refund as nowhere at the time did they indicate that it wouldn’t work on a Mac. Even before buying and in last 10 months of phone/email contact

We shall see what they say. At that time I will finally put this to bed

Thank you all for your thoughts and suggestions.

Carol

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 21:32, Carol Weaver via groups.io <corconx=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’m out of pennies!!!  It should not be sold if it doesn’t work on macs - it doesn’t say that anywhere

My neighbour has just got a new Windows 10 tablet she is going to let me try on that.

🤞🤞

Carol

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 19:07, Elwyn <webforum.emails@...> wrote:
On 17/12/2020 17:17, Carol Weaver wrote:
> Sadly having spent another afternoon trying, using the Code
> Weavers hasn't worked..  I have emailed them and explained the problems,
> and I would therefore not be buying the software, unless they get it
> working in the future.... Sad....

Have you considered picking up a cheap Macbook Air or something for just
using with the Garmin for now

You know the system, you know it works, and you like Mac's ;)

2015 MBA are going for about £200 at the moment :o

I'm looking for one for my mum :o ;)

Elwyn