tracking system

kenny.macdougall

Hi All,

Can anybody recommend  a tracking system for my Motorhome.

Cheers

Kenny

Isle of Skye

Nigel Owen

We've had a Phantom tracker for nearly 20 years and have upgraded the system a couple of times.

Works really well across Europe - phone App very useful.

Contact centre staff very helpful should you ever need them.

If you do decide to go for a Phantom let me know as we can both get an extended subscription referral bonus.

Nigel.

On 15/04/2021 12:22, kenny.macdougall via groups.io wrote:

Hi All,

Can anybody recommend  a tracking system for my Motorhome.

Cheers

Kenny

Isle of Skye

charlie.green@...

I use https://www.scorpionauto.com/stolen-vehicle-tracking/motorhome-caravan-security-systems/

Haven't experienced and operational problems, and they have called me when I forgot to say the vehicle was on a ferry, so system seems to work. Probably not the cheapest and 5 year subscription was circa £480. Don't know installation cost as I also had a Sigma 2 - 1 alarm added at the same time.