Sat Navs

Bennett Family

Further to my Sat Nav test - route from St Austel to Pentewan I see this campsite sees the need to highlight the problem.

Martin Bennett

Alan Morris

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 15:08, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Further to my Sat Nav test - route from St Austel to Pentewan I see this campsite sees the need to highlight the problem.
I recall many years ago while travelling in the motorhome close to the
River Seven, seeing large signs about not entering a narrow lane due
to Sat Nav instructions.

The lane stopped at the edge of the river, where a foot passenger
ferry operated to the opposite bank.

Alan