Returning to UK.

John Young

I have just returned from a trip through Holland and them 3 weeks in Germany. I left Cologne and travelled direct to Calais. 2 stops on aires but no contact with anyone. No problems getting on ferry but on arrival at Dover was asked for a passenger locator form which I had not got. I had to fill in an on line form and was told to self isolate for 14 days as I had been in France.

Carol Weaver

Hi John. Do you have a link or know where it is?

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 22:39, John Young via groups.io <john2younguk=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I have just returned from a trip through Holland and them 3 weeks in Germany. I left Cologne and travelled direct to Calais. 2 stops on aires but no contact with anyone. No problems getting on ferry but on arrival at Dover was asked for a passenger locator form which I had not got. I had to fill in an on line form and was told to self isolate for 14 days as I had been in France.

John Young

Hi Carol. It keeps appearing and disappearing on my Facebook. The only information I can offer is to try the gov.uk site and search for Public Health Passenger Locator Form. Best I can do for now, hope it helps.

On 19 Aug 2020, at 22:56, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Hi John. Do you have a link or know where it is?

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 22:39, John Young via groups.io <john2younguk=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I have just returned from a trip through Holland and them 3 weeks in Germany. I left Cologne and travelled direct to Calais. 2 stops on aires but no contact with anyone. No problems getting on ferry but on arrival at Dover was asked for a passenger locator form which I had not got. I had to fill in an on line form and was told to self isolate for 14 days as I had been in France.

David

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:10 PM, John Young wrote:
Hi Carol. It keeps appearing and disappearing on my Facebook. The only information I can offer is to try the gov.uk site and search for Public Health Passenger Locator Form. Best I can do for now, hope it helps.

Hi, This might help:
https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

On 19 Aug 2020, at 22:56, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Hi John. Do you have a link or know where it is?

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 22:39, John Young via groups.io <john2younguk=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I have just returned from a trip through Holland and them 3 weeks in Germany. I left Cologne and travelled direct to Calais. 2 stops on aires but no contact with anyone. No problems getting on ferry but on arrival at Dover was asked for a passenger locator form which I had not got. I had to fill in an on line form and was told to self isolate for 14 days as I had been in France.

Cheers thanks I did get as John has suggested. Bookmarked now.