Remoska again

Adrian Harman

Hi all.

After many years of debate and discussion I have been bought a Remoska Classic for my birthday.
  1. What can you cook in it ?
  2. What do you like to cook in it ?
Look forward to reading your replies

Kind Regards

Adrian Harman

John Young

How many cc is it?
Petrol or diesel?
How many mpg?
Happy Birthday.

On 2 Aug 2021, at 15:25, Adrian Harman <adrianharman@...> wrote:

Hi all.

After many years of debate and discussion I have been bought a Remoska Classic for my birthday.
  1. What can you cook in it ?
  2. What do you like to cook in it ?
Look forward to reading your replies

Kind Regards

Adrian Harman

Yvonne Hickman

What ever you cook in your oven at home you can cook in a Remoska.
Join the Facebook group lots of ideas there
Enjoy, Yvonne

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021, 15:25 Adrian Harman, <adrianharman@...> wrote:
Hi all.

After many years of debate and discussion I have been bought a Remoska Classic for my birthday.
  1. What can you cook in it ?
  2. What do you like to cook in it ?
Look forward to reading your replies

Kind Regards

Adrian Harman

Carol Weaver

But no hook up so then reliant on battery power and sun. It wouldn’t work for me

Perhaps the better option is either the skillet or omnia.  Both use gas which is onboard

It depends whether you are a campsite traveller or not. We’re the latter and always have been for over 30 years.

Sites are not my thing at all

Carol