Recovered seats

David Scholes

Just back from Regal Furnishing where we had the two front seats re-covered (both had holes in them from where the seat belts rubbed against them).
Selected cloth, the nearest we could find to the original, on Thursday afternoon then went on bus into Ilkeston and had a late lunch then back to the van where seats had been removed, to overnight.
Recovered seats refitted this morning and I paid the bill. £200 per seat plus vat.
Absolutely superb. Fabrics blend together very well and seats look brand new. Very pleased.

Thank you to all those here that gave me the recommendation.

David

Nigel Owen

We to had excellent service from Regal Furnishings - highly recommended!

Nigel.

Sent from TypeApp