Peggy Pegs Order

Bennett Family

Update on our discussion about a month ago about ordering from Germany.

Amazon

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Gausmann-Technik

Order ID: 028-9664646-7439518

CountProduct Name and ASIN
1product imagePeggy Peg Peggy Tube Markisenfußbeschwerer Befestigung Sicherung Markise Abspannung
ASIN: B085L15N6V
Hello, unfortunately the goods came back to us, we will refund you the amount, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe costs for transport too much. Some couriers refusing them at moment.  Crazy stuff going on

Don’t you have any German friends they could be sent to and then forwarded onward?

It will start causing problems soon with spare parts!

Carol

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 08:48, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Update on our discussion about a month ago about ordering from Germany.

Amazon

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Gausmann-Technik

Order ID: 028-9664646-7439518

CountProduct Name and ASIN
1product imagePeggy Peg Peggy Tube Markisenfußbeschwerer Befestigung Sicherung Markise Abspannung
ASIN: B085L15N6V
Hello, unfortunately the goods came back to us, we will refund you the amount, we apologize for the inconvenience.

I emailed back that I was willing to pay more for carriage but the say it’s not possible at the moment.
I suspect it relates to extra Brexit paperwork.

They will refund the money but even that’s likely to prove problematic as my credit card has been changed in the meantime for unspecified “security reasons” - so that’s now a  new number!

No friends in Germany - some in Austria + relatives in Belgium, France & Crete - but not worth the effort. I just thought they looked useful. I’m sure a supplier will turn up here eventually.

Martin

On 21 Mar 2021, at 10:44, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Maybe costs for transport too much. Some couriers refusing them at moment.  Crazy stuff going on

Don’t you have any German friends they could be sent to and then forwarded onward?

It will start causing problems soon with spare parts!

Carol

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 08:48, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Update on our discussion about a month ago about ordering from Germany.

Amazon

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Gausmann-Technik

Order ID: 028-9664646-7439518

CountProduct Name and ASIN
1product imagePeggy Peg Peggy Tube Markisenfußbeschwerer Befestigung Sicherung Markise Abspannung
ASIN: B085L15N6V
Hello, unfortunately the goods came back to us, we will refund you the amount, we apologize for the inconvenience.

M Stevenson

Hi,

Just googled, there are sets on ebay.

Cheers
Max

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 10:44, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:

It will start causing problems soon with spare parts!
Remoaners, scaremongers, project fearers, etc were all ignored, but
now the UK is experiencing what was forecast.

In the amateure radio world, we are already seeing many examples of
European manufacturers and suppliers no longer supplying to the UK.
Those that do are seeing excessive charges from carriers before
delivery.

I ordered another Logitech BT mouse from Amazon UK on the 18th.
Delivery (Prime) expected 24th March as coming from an EU warehouse.

I've got a friend in Germany with his address on my Amazon UK account
for about 10 years. I would order for him to bring over on his next
visit to the UK, or I'd collect when I visited him.

But Covid has stopped this.

Alan.

James Cheney

They do the mirror guards for motorhomes, if you search for mirrorguards you will find him. I bought my Peggy peg awning tie down kit from him at a show but he now does a similar product but there is still the same kit.

On 21 Mar 2021 17:24, "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:
Possibly not as I had probably ordered them by then.

I think they were the people that I originally ordered from. Can you remind me of their name again pleases. Mainly supply car mirrors or something similar.

Thanks

Martin

Martin Bennett

On 21 Mar 2021, at 16:40, James Cheney <jim@...> wrote:

Did you try the link to the original UK Peggy peg seller in Somerset that I posted in the original thread?

On 21 Mar 2021 08:47, "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:
Update on our discussion about a month ago about ordering from Germany.

Amazon

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Gausmann-Technik

Order ID: 028-9664646-7439518

CountProduct Name and ASIN
1product imagePeggy Peg Peggy Tube Markisenfußbeschwerer Befestigung Sicherung Markise Abspannung
ASIN: B085L15N6V
Hello, unfortunately the goods came back to us, we will refund you the amount, we apologize for the inconvenience.

They seem to be supplying these now.

https://www.ezipeg.co.uk/

They look very similar to Peggy Peggs but don’t have the specific item that I was looking for.

Martin

On 21 Mar 2021, at 17:53, James Cheney <jim@...> wrote:

[...]

David Scholes

Hello Alan

Are you saying that these people forecast COVID?

David

On 21 Mar 2021, at 17:50, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@gmail.com> wrote:

Remoaners, scaremongers, project fearers, etc were all ignored, but
now the UK is experiencing what was forecast.

Alan Morris

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 19:06, David Scholes via groups.io
<scholesd=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Are you saying that these people forecast COVID?
No. Where did you get that idea from?

UK sellers and buyers are now suffering as forecast by many who opposed brexit.

But we live in a so-called democracy. Everyone has to live by the
rules chosen by the majority.

At the last election, the Conservatives got only 43.6% of the popular
vote. But they had a majority of over 80 seats. Is that democratic?

Please stop now.

Many thanks.

Peter S
Moderator