Peggy Pegs

Bennett Family

Does anyone know of a UK stockist of their range.

The German based website has a lot of information but no means of ordering. When I bought them 8 or 9 years ago it was from an odd company I think - car spares or something similar.

They are very good but I need more.

Martin

Ernest Bull

On 27 Feb 2021, at 20:40, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a UK stockist of their range.

Amazon, Martin.

HTH
———

ErnB

David Scholes

Amazon sell one item called Peggy peg but there are hints of others.
What are the things you seek?

David

On 27 Feb 2021, at 20:40, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone know of a UK stockist of their range.

The German based website has a lot of information but no means of ordering. When I bought them 8 or 9 years ago it was from an odd company I think - car spares or something similar.

They are very good but I need more.

Thanks David,

I should have said that I’ve already Iordered another pack via Amazon but the Peggy Peg website has this - which could be useful. The base bit is pegged in and the awning leg slots in with 2 sliders covering it. So easy to unclimbed and put away.

And a couple of other interesting things if you go back a page.

On 27 Feb 2021, at 20:52, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

but the Peggy Peg website has this - which could be useful.

It’s down to the way you google ‘em, Martin.
————

Thanks.

“Currently unavailable!”

Perhaps they’ve gone out of business or could be COVID problems.

Martin

On 27 Feb 2021, at 21:01, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:

On 27 Feb 2021, at 20:52, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

but the Peggy Peg website has this - which could be useful.

It’s down to the way you google ‘em, Martin.
————

ErnB

James Cheney

I have that peggy peg awning tie down kit and it works well. The only thing I have of theirs that is poor is the ground sheet pegs.

I bought mine from the Mirror Guard man at a show. He now appears to be selling something called Ezipeg instead and they have a similar kit.

https://www.mirrorguard.co.uk/shop/?product-page=2

https://www.ezipeg.co.uk/

Jim

[...]

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 21:06, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

“Currently unavailable!”

Perhaps they’ve gone out of business or could be COVID problems.
Martin have a look on Amazon DE - 24,20 €

Click on the DE flag to select English. I've put in in my basket and
had a phone text to authorise that it's me. BTW, I have had a German
address in Amazon for a few years:-

<https://www.amazon.de/Peggy-Peg-Markisenfu%C3%9Fbeschwerer-Befestigung-Abspannung/dp/B085L15N6V/ref=sr_1_18?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=2FRQLYYKPE4JZ&dchild=1&keywords=peggy+peg&qid=1614460449&sprefix=Peggy+Peg%2Caps%2C226&sr=8-18>

<https://www.amazon.de/s?k=peggy+peg&__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=2FRQLYYKPE4JZ&sprefix=Peggy+Peg%2Caps%2C226&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_9>

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 21:23, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:

> Martin have a look on Amazon DE - 24,20 €

image.png

Bennett Family

Alan,

Ordered - we will see what arrives!!

Thanks

Martin

On 27 Feb 2021, at 21:24, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 21:06, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

“Currently unavailable!”

Perhaps they’ve gone out of business or could be COVID problems.
Martin have a look on Amazon DE - 24,20 €

Click on the DE flag to select English. I've put in in my basket and
had a phone text to authorise that it's me. BTW, I have had a German
address in Amazon for a few years:-

<https://www.amazon.de/Peggy-Peg-Markisenfu%C3%9Fbeschwerer-Befestigung-Abspannung/dp/B085L15N6V/ref=sr_1_18?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=2FRQLYYKPE4JZ&dchild=1&keywords=peggy+peg&qid=1614460449&sprefix=Peggy+Peg%2Caps%2C226&sr=8-18>

<https://www.amazon.de/s?k=peggy+peg&__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=2FRQLYYKPE4JZ&sprefix=Peggy+Peg%2Caps%2C226&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_9>

Alan.

Ernest Bull

On 27 Feb 2021, at 21:06, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

“Currently unavailable!”

And the way you read ‘em, I guess. Sorry, I was more interested in checking the photo. DOH!
————

ErnB