now Travel Carol!

Carol Weaver

I’ve been watching figures. A lot are in Cities and Marseille all places we don’t go to

Travel insurance ran out in April so didn’t actually renew as it was not worth it as we didn’t get away. I have been looking and getting quotes to take it out next week. Only tunnel booked so as that can be shifted for a year I’m not too bothered

If FO decide we can’t go then sobeit.  Not sure what we will do. Run out of my Noilley Prat and almost out of Duncan’s Pastis so need a trip!!!

Cheers

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 at 14:53, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Carol, do you have travel insurance that covers Covid? Today's news on Beeb:

Germany has recorded its biggest daily increase in coronavirus cases

in more than three months. In France, new infections have nearly

doubled in recent weeks as Prime Minister Jean Castex warned that the

country had been going "the wrong way" for two weeks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53747852

Tim

On 12/08/2020, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

> They are open. But planning Germany first back to where our holiday

> finished a month early last year. At Bad Tölz.  We will see how it goes. We

> rarely eat out and so it will just be our normal food shopping plus any

> cable cars etc we find. Probably end up in France but not sure yet.

> Planning for our usual 8 weeks away

> Carol

> On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 17:46, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@...> wrote:

>> > No, Carol. You with your soon tunnel booking braver than me. Weighing

>> > up that many countries (especially now looking like inc France)  being

>> > added to quarantine-on-return list not to mention sudden reimposed

>> > restrictions at some of these 'holiday' destinations.

>> Let's hope that Passion France sites are available for you Carol.

>> Alan.

>> --

> --

> Carol WeaverAires photos here|. www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel

> Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;

> https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4

ssheppard100

disappointing! I was planning to pop over and fill up the car with French deliciousness before the end of December - but there should be another opportunity!

Carol Weaver

You can still go but go direct without stopping to Germany and stick up there instead

Unless Germany gets the veto like France.

Carol