NHS price list!!

Carol Weaver

Apparently if you don’t qualify for the procedure you can now pay. You could of course always go to the BUPA hospitals but this is our NHS!!

Privatisation by the back door is now front door!

Free!!

I recommend, Carol, you rejoin the OTlist. I know motorhomers' health
is important to keep enjoying the life style, as is our bank balance
account, environment matters and whether we're still part of Europe. I
guess Peter will decide on the dividing lines of such issues.

TimS (OT promoter!)

On 19/06/2019, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
Apparently if you don’t qualify for the procedure you can now pay. You
could of course always go to the BUPA hospitals but this is our NHS!!

Privatisation by the back door is now front door!

Free!!

Carol

Attachments:
WHH-My-Choice-PATIENT-Procedure-and-Price-List-Nov-2018.pdf:
https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/attachment/100408/0